Eric Labelle is a Professional Engineer (Maine #7117) and Senior Engineer at Main-Land.
Eric was raised in Falmouth, Maine, and is a graduate of Cheverus High School in Portland, Maine in 1981. Eric advanced to Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts where he earned his engineering degree. Eric gained practical experience during his college years as a co-op student working for various engineering firms in areas survey to field construction. His experience on the construction of a wastewater treatment plant attracted the attention of the General Manager, who hired him as their first District Engineer. This led Eric into a prolific career in municipal engineering and operations.
Eric has been fortunate to gather experience in many aspects of municipal engineering and management. Over the past 30 years, Eric has worked in the following roles:
- District Engineer – Kennebunk Sewer District, Maine
- Public Services Director – Johnson City, New York
- Water Superintendent – Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- City Engineer – Portland, Maine
- Community Services Director/City Engineer – Auburn, Maine
- Assistant Public Services Director – Portland, Maine
- Public Services Director – Kennebunk, Maine
Eric is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers. He also a member American Public Works Association and serves as the Maine Chapter’s Delegate. Eric lives with his wife and daughter in Carrabassett Valley, Maine.