Rick Dunton is a Professional Engineer (Maine #12485) and Director of Engineering at Main-Land.
Rick was raised in Rumford, Maine, and is a graduate of Mountain Valley High School, Rumford, Maine in 2002. Rick advanced to the University of Maine, College of Engineering, in Orono, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in 2006.
Rick started his professional career at Main-Land Development Consultants, Inc. in a summer internship. After earning his civil engineering degree, Rick joined Main-Land full time in 2006, where he works as a project manager and leader, mentoring and growing the Engineering Department.
Rick has worked on many projects during his time at Main-Land, including
- Locke Summit Estates ─ a 74 lot residential subdivision in Bethel and Newry, Maine
- Rangeley North ─ a 117 lot residential subdivision in Rangeley, Maine
- Oxford Resort Casino ─ a four season resort and casino in Oxford, Maine.
- Carry Road Reconstruction
- Kingfield Wastewater Upgrades
Rick is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, and lives with his wife and sons in Wayne, Maine.