Bob Berry is the Owner/President of Main-Land as well as a professional engineer (Maine #9254) and a Project Manager at Main-Land.
Bob was raised in Embden, Maine, and is a graduate of Carrabec High School, North Anson, Maine in 1990. Bob advanced to the University of Maine, College of Engineering, in Orono, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in 1994.
Bob started his professional career at J. W. Sewall Company in Old Town, Maine, where he led a team of technicians in a project to produce digital oceanic maps. With that project complete, Bob moved to Harriman Associates in Auburn, Maine, where he performed engineering duties in the structural and civil departments. During that time, Bob worked on site designs for large projects, including Noble High School in North Berwick and CSD High School in Rockport. In 2004, Bob joined Main-Land, where he works as a project manager, designing, coordinating, and guiding projects to successful completion.
Bob has worked on many projects during his time at Main-Land, including
- The Oxford Resort Casino
- The Peaks Subdivision ─ a 103 lot residential subdivision in Newry, Maine
- Scotty Brook at Black Mountain ─ a 308 unit mixed residential subdivision in Rumford
- East Auburn Baptist Church ─ a 1000+ attendance church facility in Auburn, Maine.
- The Pines at Sunday River ─ 38 unit residential condominium project, Newry, Maine.
- Camp Laurel Ballfields and Underpass ─ two multi-use fields and an underpass crossing route 41, Mt. Vernon, Maine.
Bob is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers. In 2004, Bob joined Main-Land, where he works as a project manager, designing, coordinating, and guiding projects to successful completion. In 2011, Bob was raised to President of Main-Land.
Bob lives with his wife and three sons in Jay, Maine.